Thursday, August 24, 2017

C-DEBI Professional Development Webinar Series

Do you have questions like:
  • How do I put together (or understand) a budget?
  • How do I improve my work-life balance?
  • How can I use social media to help my science career?
If so, then the C-DEBI webinar series is for you!
 
Tomorrow's Seminar is:
How to Negotiate in Academia
Led by Karen G. Lloyd, Assistant Professor, Microbiology Department, University of Tennessee

TOMORROW, August 24th, 11am PT / 2pm ET @ http://usccollege.adobeconnect.com/cdebiremote/

The webinar will cover:

  • Why negotiation is essential
  • Tips for how to do so successfully
  • What to expect from post-doc and assistant professorship job negotiations

Missed the last seminar on Proposal Writing, Management, and Budget Planning? Watch it on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment